Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Favorie New York Spring 2013 Collections

Here are my favorite spring collections out of New York's fashion week. I have been wearing a lot of dresses as of late and it so just happens that dresses are among the biggest trends coming out for spring. Here are some of the best takes on it in my opinion.

Altuzarra

I absolutely loved Altuzarra's spring collection. The dresses with the gold embroidery were among my favorite pieces. As where the patterned pieces that he paired with thigh skimming footwear.
Jason Wu

Jason Wu's collection was full of pretty dresses in flower motifs, leather, and lace.
Narciso Rodriguez

I wish I could wear every single slipdress Narciso presented for spring. They are sexy but in an sophisticated and effortless kind of way.
Proenza Schouler

I like the way Proenza Schouler mixed prints, colors, and fabrics in their dresses and in their collection in general. I find the photoprint on the dress on the far right to be both fun and a creative way to make the piece even more interesting.
Marc Jacobs

Marc had the 60's very much in mind for his collection from the hair to suits. The clothing was straightforward and simple like the t-shirt and underwear look that kicked off the runway.

Images: style.com

2 comments:

  1. Altuzarra's every collection has an impact on my closet since 2010 when I've heard of him for the first time. For me, Jason Wu was sweet and femine, but I was bored watching his show. And my favourite - Proenza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Altuzarra has become one of my favorite designers in the last few years his collections are always something to look at :)

      Delete