Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Emma Stone and Diane Kruger Front Row at Calvin Klein

Emma Stone and Diane Kruger looked fab attending Calvin Klein's Spring Collection during New York Fashion Week. Emma wore a red dress paired with killer yellow pumps that really make her look pop. Diane was working a white crop top with a leather skirt. A look only she can pull off and make it look chic. For Calvin Klein's dinner Emma changed into a green jumpsuit and although it's not my favorite thing she has worn the color looks lovely on her and the exposed back gives it a sexy touch. I love the color of Diane's dress at the dinner although I think a shorter hemline would have complimented her a bit more.







Images: thefashionspot.com



2 comments:

  1. OMG, I didn't realize how skinny Emma Stone is! That photo of her in the jumpsuit from the side really shows it. I hate when celebrities get that thin. She's so beautiful and funny; she doesn't need to be that thin. Anyway, I do love her in the red dress with the yellow heels, and Diane Kruger always looks amazing. :)

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane has been my fashion muse since ... I can't even remember. I just adore her style and hope to see her on the street one day ;)

    ReplyDelete