Friday, May 4, 2012

The Black Keys & Arctic Monkeys In Concert

I've been looking forward to seeing The Black Keys in concert for months and I finally got to see them last Wednesday. I have been a huge fan of theirs for years and I'm so happy to see them making it big. They were awesome playing a lot of their new songs but also some old tunes. The highlight of their set was when they played "Girl Is On My Mind" and "I Got Mine" as their closing song. Opening for them were the Arctic Monkeys. This is the second time I've seen the Monkeys live and I think this time they were even better than  the first. They played songs from all their albums but my favorite part of their set was when they closed with "R U Mine". I was so excited and happy to see two of my favorite bands in one gig. Here are some pics I took of the concert.















No comments:

Post a Comment