Monday, February 27, 2012

Red Carpet: 84th Annual Academy Awards

The red carpet at 84th Annual Academy Awards was a bit of a let down for me. The girls who I thought were going to take a risk and look phenomenal went for the safe route. That is until Gwyneth Paltrow showed up in this stunning Tom Ford gown with a matching cape. She looked so elegant and sophisticated. The best dressed of the night in my opinion. Penelope Cruz also looked pretty in a Armani Prive number. Reminiscent of something Grace Kelly would have worn back in her day. Michelle Williams could have picked a better gown but to her credit her dress looked a lot better on t.v. than it does on photographs. I do like Emma Stone's dress I think she looked cute but she could have also done better. Angelina Jolie looked sexy in her black gown that had a really high slit. And Milla Jovovich looked chic. The biggest disappointment of the night had to be Rooney Mara. I was really excited to see what she was going to wear until I actually saw her. Her makeup was flawless but her dress did not fit her properly. It was too loose and I just didn't like it.






Images: thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment