Sunday, September 25, 2011

Model Street Style #1

My favorite thing about fashion week is getting to see what the models wear off the runway. I look up to magazine editors and models the way most people look up to celebrities for their fashion choices. I've noticed over the years that the model uniform consists of a leather jacket, plain tee, skinny jeans, and boots. Which is great because that's my go to outfit when I have nothing to wear. They also wear a lot of black which makes up half my wardrobe. I find their style more genuine than a stylist dressing a celebrity. Unless that celebrity happens to have a genuinely good sense of style like a Cate Blanchett, for example. Here are some pics of models straight off the runway.













 Images: thefashionspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment